Saturday, August 8, 2009

Bangin’ on Bangs Lake

I won the prize for catching the biggest weed clump! I am good at that!
My other Bass and my hair EVERYWHERE!!!!!! It was pretty humid that day, that's my excuse for the crazy hair.
My Bass
All of the pics above are from last week, Rob and his big crappie.
Below is my story from this week...
We went out on the boat fishing on Wednesday, as usual at about 5am. When we went out on the lake it was still dark and there was a pontoon boat anchored, and we paid no attention, since there were other fishing boats on the lake too. So we went on our way to the spot where we were going to fish, and after a while it started to get light out, and we noticed that the people on the boat had put up a red sheet or blanket kind of thing. When I saw that, I thought maybe the people needed help, and Rob thought nothing of it, so we kept on fishing, and we saw nothing for about 2 hours, then all of a sudden, there was a guy on the boat who took the sheet down, and the girl was just putting her shirt back on. Then they were like cleaning up the boat a little, and folding all the blankets they had, and we thought they were leaving, because they went towards the launch, and much to our surprise, there was a second guy on the boat! OMG! There were 2 guys and a girl on the boat….interesting…..they had dropped off one guy and a little while later, that same boat went flying across the lake with only a guy and a girl and Rob said oh those are the people that make the wake all the time before 10am, and I said yeah, and those are the fuckers! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!! We were cracking up. Attached are some pics from last weeks fishing trip, I don’t have any to post right now from this week, I will post them soon, I have some pretty pics of the sunrise. Oh, and the most important part of our fishing day was that I caught more fish than Rob! Yay! However, I must admit now that Rob did have the “catch of the day” he caught about a 5 pounder. It was HUGE!!! I caught 5 bass, and 1 northern, and Rob only caught his 1 big bass, and 1 northern. He took me to one area, and I was “slammin’” them, as he would say, I caught 2 in a row, it was great, especially to see his face, and the look of amazement! Then we moved a little and bam another one right away! Woo hoo!!! I won for the number of fish, and I had great pride, especially since he usually smokes me in the number of fish, and I always get jealous!
Live Laugh Love!

1 comment: