Thursday, August 20, 2009

08/19/09 Bangs lake

Here it is, my "big" fish...
And a close up of it...though Rob chopped off my head in both!
On our fishing day on wednesday, we went to Bangs, our normal place, and this time, I got my way, and I met Rob there at 8am, instead of waking up at 5am...yipee! He was not so happy that I came late, but I think he was happy that I would at least go at all. So I met him there at 8, and I was a much happier person! When I got there, I told him I don't want none of those "fishing" stories, and he told me that he never lies about how many or how big of fish he catches. So he told me that from 5-8, he caught 3 bass and 1 northern...then when I got there, apparently the fish turned off. We did not catch anymore until later on, about 11 or 1130 when we went on the other side of the lake. Then he caught 3 more, and I was so damn frustrated, that I was ready to go home. Then all of a sudden, BAM! there was a fish! woo hoo! Then another and Rob says that was the biggest one of the day, so please enjoy the pics of it.

1 comment:

  1. hey nice fish!!!! and by the way, it doesnt matter that your head is chopped off, its the fish that matters

    ReplyDelete