Monday, July 27, 2009

CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCH

That is the sound I hear at this point in the day….it is after 3, so most of you know what that means, it means that I am listening to my co-worker chew….this is the not so bad part, I mean it’s loud, don’t get me wrong, but it’s not as bad as when this person is eating something else, like fruit for instance. Anyway, Rob and I tried some new kind of food today for lunch. We went to a place called Tajine Casablanca. It is in Vernon Hills, it is some type of Mediterranean food. I was up for the challenge, since I like to try new things, so we went there, it was a really cool atmosphere, the walls were painted like reddish and goldish colors, and we sat at a little table, that had those chairs that sit low to the ground, on nice cushiony seats with pillows for the backs. Very interesting, and so was the food. Rob ordered for me, because he thought he would know what I would like. So we got the same thing, don’t ask me what it was, I mean, I think it was like chicken something and beef something…it was ok, but I surely wouldn’t go back and get the same thing for the $30 that we paid. I only liked part of it, not all of it, there was something cooked with curry, and that really was not something I liked, Rob said it was chicken, didn’t look or taste like chicken. There was also what I thought might be chunks of beef, and I ate one, and almost couldn’t swallow it, I just didn’t like the taste….oh well. Tomorrow, Rob wants to try the Indian joint down a few stores from that. I am a little hesitant, considering the Mediterranean food is not sitting too well with me now. But we will see, I will write and let you know how that goes if we do decide to eat there. So, anyway, we never ended up eating at the Indian place, but we did end up going fishing on Wednesday morning….didn’t catch too many fish, but we had a good time, and Rob was in a good mood, so that helped, cause then he doesn’t get so mad if I get a line twist or backlash, or whatever they are called…..he he! He keeps changing his story whether I am a good or bad “fisherwoman”, depending on his mood, and how good or bad I do in his mind. I am hoping to be the “expert angler” soon. We will see what he thinks! Anyway, then we went over to our friends house, and at a yummy dinner, and played wii bowling and got our butts kicked! Majorly! I guess that’s all for now, sorry I haven’t written in a while, been busy busy with what I don’t know, but it seems that way, anyway. Now I am at work, and might as well be working by myself, because we have a new part-timer here being trained on a whole bunch of nothing, considering she and the “trainer” are just exchanging life stories. Great, huh? It is really FRUSTRATING!!!!! I surely am soooooooooo happy that today is my Friday!!! Yay!!! I guess that’s all for now, I am going to see what I have here to make for dinner, even though I can’t eat until after my partner does, because otherwise, I end up not eating it, or wanting to throw up, because of what I wrote in my first sentence! GROSS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment