Sunday, June 7, 2009
Overtime City
So I don't have much to blog about lately, since I have been working like crazy! Overtime city baby! Anyway, tomorrow is my friday, and I am so happy to be off for 2 days on Tuesday and Wednesday, since I worked 16 hours yesterday, and 12 today. Hopefully it won't rain on my days off this week like last week, and it seems the week before, but please forgive me as I might not really be able to remember back that far, considering that it feels like I have only been working with no time off lately....I only had one day off this week, which was Tuesday, and I know for sure that it rained that day, because I cleaned the bathroom, and some of the kitchen, then I started switching out our old stuff for some new stuff, and now, I just can't wait to use some of that new stuff. I did at least use one baking pan, I was being a good wife, and made my hubby some brownies. He enjoyed them, but I made them too fudge-like, so I didn't eat many, as I like them more cake-like....if you understand what I mean. This week, I am hoping to go fishing with Rob on Tuesday, and then I think I am going to go scrapbooking at Jordan's house on Wednesday. I was going to go to the "Park on Park" with my brother and sister, but Kim has to work on Wednesday night, so ixnay on that one. For those of you that don't know what "Park on Park" is , it is a car show that is held in Mundelein every second wednesday of the month throughout the spring and summer months. We all used to go with my Dad and see all the old cars, and as most of you know, that was one of my Dad's passions, was old cars. He was just amazing, let me tell you, he could tell you the year, make and model of any car you wanted to know, just by looking at it, even from a distance.
I think thats all for now, not much that I can think of to write about, except........OUR WEDDNG PICS ARE UP! WOO HOO!!!!!! Check them out: at pictage.com, you have to log into the guest book first, then you can view them, and order pics online too, if you are interested!
Live,laugh,love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment