Monday, March 23, 2009

Long time, no blog.....

Monday means it' friday for me!!! Yay! Anyway, I just thought I would talk about stuff...yeah, just stuff. Nothing specific. So the other night, I think Cheryl and I had the BUSIEST night we have ever had, I mean we have had some doozies before, but this night was insane, that was last friday. First, we came in to someone picked up on a warrant, and had to send messages to see if county would come pick them up, so once that was handled, it seemed that EVERY officer on the road was trying to see how many traffic stops they could make, so one after the other after the other after the other. Now, at this time I surely cannot remember the timeline of these events, but here we go, we had another person who was stopped and wanted, so we had messages to send about them. 2 DUI's, a missing kid, an electrical box that was hit by a DUI driver and it was then on fire. And last but not least, we had a fire in an apartment bldg, where the fire was in an elderly man's apartment, and he was handicapped. Thanking the neighbors that got him out, we were pulling our hair out!!!!!!! It doesn't sound so bad, but in reality if you all knew how much work goes into each of these events, it is absolutely insane!! Whew! Glad we survived! Now, on to wedding stuff. Rob and I met with our Pastor for the first of 4 sessions. It was good, and he was great! Let me tell you, I am excited, he is really cool, and he reminds me of my Dad. How? you ask, well, First, he has the same shaped head and it's shaved bald, just like Dad's, and he also had the same shaped glasses as Dad's were, and last but not least, he has like the SAME blue eyes as Dad's!! He is great, and I feel really comfortable being married by him, and he doesn't make you feel silly if you don't know some things. He explains everything really well, and has a great deep and loud voice. Yay! I got our unity candle and holders, I will put up pictures after this. Lately, I am trying to get some songs together for the day. We are soooooo excited to be getting the responses from everyone, it is so much fun! So far, there has only been one day that we didn't get any. Well, that is about all that my brain will let me write for now. I hope you all are doing well, and I hope to see you at my shower, and then at the wedding! I can't wait!! Live Laugh Love

No comments:

Post a Comment