Saturday, January 24, 2009

music to my ears

Hey all! Just writing a quick blog today, to let you know (which I am sure you already know) that I found a way to let you listen to music while you are reading my blog. Yay! I know you are just about as excited as I am!! Woo Hoo! It's a little easier to pick which song you want to listen to by clicking on the pop out playlist, then you can scroll and choose which song, otherwise, it just plays randomly. Ok, one more little tidbit, We just found out that Rob's dad has to have Gall Bladder surgery on Tuesday, he has been in the hospital since Thursday night, because he was having horrible pains in his abdomen that went around to his back, after running many tests, they figured out that his liver enzymes were high and his heart rate was low...so, the doctors conclude that he has gall stones that are blocking his liver, so thats why the liver enzymes were high. His heart rate was low only when he was sleeping, so they will still be watching that for a while. In the meantime, he was released today, and he is home until tuesday's surgery. Everyone, please pray for him, and please lets just hope that Rob learns how to lean on his fiance when he is stressed, not scream at her for things she cannot control....such as this whole situation. I love you, babe!--ok ok, gross, I know Tomorrow when I am at work with my favorite person, who doesn't speak to me, I will hopefully write more, and I have some pics that I would like to post if I can figure that part out. Live, Laugh, Love

1 comment: