Saturday, September 12, 2009

Fishing on Weds, 09/09/09

The reason I took this picture, is because I thought the sky looked cool, I promise, the clouds were not really that dark....here it looks even cooler, with the darker clouds....I am telling you I can do it all by myself, I am a BIG girl now!!! (come on, you damn fish, let me have my hook back)
Whew! Finally got the fish off the hook, and now I can show you!! It was the bass of the day, because Rob never even caught a bass that day, that was the first day I have gone with him, and he didn't catch a bass, he did catch a northern though, but it wasn't big enough to really take a picture of. I also caught a rock bass that day, that thing was weird to catch, it didnt fight like a bass, nor did it look like a bass, I thought I caught a blue gil or something. Rob was like do you kwow what that is, I was like um, a fish, but dont ask me what kind, I couldn't tell ya! That's when he said it was a rock bass, and it was interesting, he hasn't seen one of those in Bangs lake for a long time.....yup, that means leave it to me, if it's there, I will catch it! So my catches for the day were 2 nice size bass, and a rock bass. Rob only caught one Northern. But I still had fun fishing with my husband!
This is my being bored again, I was taking a break from fishing, so that Rob could catch a bass, though it still didn't happen, it's ok. This is what I call the pity party, cause there have been more than one time when he stopped fishing, and even gave me the front of the boat to use the trolly motor, so I could go whereever I wanted to catch fish....this usually happens when he has smoked me for the day. And I just want to catch ONE more fish!!!! I told Rob that he had to say what I always say when it has been a while since we caught a fish, it goes like this: "Here fishy fishy fishy" in a high voice, I was like that is what you have to say if you want to catch one, come on, say it.....he just kinda looked at me with a smirk, apparently he thought I was funny, or cute, but I was serious....then he told me that him and his friend Sam made up a song to catch carp, it is something with a lot of "cooo's" in it......weird! I was cracking up when he sung it for me! It was pretty funny.
I also thought the sky was cool. So now here I am, that wasted another hour for me, so now it is 2:03am, and that means that I get to go home in one hour!! Woo Hoo!!! I will just keep writing to waste some more time, hope you have nothing to do but read this cool blog of mine!!
I must just write and tell you all how proud of my sister I am, she was asking me what it's like to be a dispatcher, and of course, she hears some of my crazy stories, like the one I will tell you in a little bit, but she seemed pretty interested, so when I see postings come up for other towns, I send them to her, the first few, she ignored, but this last one, she got serious, she updated her resume, and sent it to them!!!!!! I am so proud of her, it is the first step to A) making more money, B)working CRAZY hours, C) becomming crazy! Yay!!! Props to my little sister!!!!! I am sooooo proud of you!!!
Ok, now on to my crazy story, this is an actual call I got tonight, I really thought it was a prank, but seriously, the girl was really not pranking me, she was serious! Here's how it goes:
RING RING
ME: "[Insert what I say when I answer the phone, but not putting it in here, so it doesn't attract attention....]"
HER: "Hi, um I was just wondering, who do I call, I think there is a tick in my room, AND I'M NOT TOUCHING IT, who would I call for that?"
ME: "A TICK?!?!????"
HER: "Yeah"
ME: "Um, you wouldn't call the police, we don't handle insects."
HER: "Ohhhhh.....Ok, thank you."
CLICK
No joke that was a real call.....so then I sent the Commander a message, and I said,
"This lady on the phone wants to know who she calls for a tick in her room.....?? I told her I would send the Commander...ok?"
he said "yeah, no" then he said "kleenex"
Seriously, people think we make these things up, man, I am telling you, I couldn't make that up if I tried! Hope you enjoyed the good laugh!
Ok, done, 2:16am, only 45 minutes left! yay!
Live Laugh and Love

1 comment:

  1. Such cool pictures!!! Glad you guys have such a good time together fishing!!!

    ReplyDelete