Thursday, April 23, 2009
sorry for the long delay
Hi all, sorry for the long delay in writing a blog, aparently some people think I have nothing better to do than write on my blog......news flash! I am planning a wedding, remember?!?!? You know who you are!!! he he!! Ok, so here I am today, and I have to think of what has happened in the last 20 days or so.....lets see, busy busy, I had to get pictures together and music together for our video montage that will be displayed at the wedding, all at the same time, we had all the vendors calling to schedule meetings with us, because EVERYONE wants to meet one month before the wedding...so, we met with the Pastor 2 more times, and we have one more to go, next tuesday. We got a lot accomplished, and I feel that Rob and I learned some things about each other, that was fun and good for us. Then we had a meeting with the Arboretum Club and wow, that was a mess! At that point, I was so freaking stressed that I couldn't see straight, and these people wanted to sit us down with someone who doesn't know anything about us or our wedding, and it all came spiraling out of control, that was my tears at least. I couldn't help it, they just kept coming, I think the biggest reason was because Rob FINALLY understood what I meant when I was telling him that every place I go to, I am put with the second or third best person, and that was not okay anymore. I am tired of explaining everything when they have it all written somewhere, or someone else knows about it. It just gets old, so anyway, after I cried and Rob said something to them, they put us with the person who knows all about our wedding. It went amazing then, she told us how everything works, and what we needed to know, and we let her know what we wanted. So, that is all done so far. In the meantime I had the run around with the salon that we were all booked through.....it was a nightmare, so I switched salons, and all is good now, I went this last tues for another hair and make up trial, and it was GREAT!!!!! We also have met with the DJ, and we are now accumulating songs to be played, and also met with the organist, and I am so excited, she was great, and really knows her stuff!! I had a few dress fittings and now I have my dress back, and it fits perfectly! I can't wait to wear it!! It is getting sooooooo exciting! Today, we have the programs being printed, and they will be ready for us on wednesday, then I can start tying the bows on those too! Jordan and Cheryl came over on this last Saturday, and helped me get the favors all ready and all the bows are tied on those, they are all ready to go. Today, Rob and I went to find something for the guys. That was a freaking nightmare, inside Things Remembered, because of course, prom is coming up, and apparently, these high school girls dont have to attend school so they can hang out at the mall when us adults are trying to get things done. rrrggghhh!!!! Now, let me run this by everyone, I have never heard of this, and call me old, but I think it is just wrong! These girls are there and apparently it is some kind of tradition now that the girls buy their dates a flask for a prom gift, now tell me if that makes sense, these guys cant drink for at least 3 more years, WTF? Anyway, I think thats about it for now, not much else to say except that OMG it is only 12 days away!!!!!!
Live, Laugh, Love
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WHOOHOO, those hoochies should not be buying flasks thats just wrong! So happy everything is coming together for you and cannot wait to see your dress again it is so pretty!!! Love you!!!
ReplyDeleteOK i dont know which one of you out there is giving Jen a hard time about posting to her blog but could you cut it out please, geez she's busy, give her a break!!!!
ReplyDeleteOK I agree about the flask, thats just retarded, but when you have money coming out of your ears, hey why not (I guess). I dont really get it.
ReplyDelete