Thursday, February 5, 2009

Potty Chills

WARNING!!!! This posting is going to be long! I have soooooo much to tell you all!!!!!! Ok, so where do I start? My weekend, which consists of the two wonderful days of Tuesday and Wednesday, yes, that's right the middle of the week...such fun! Well, let me just tell you, I had lots of wedding fun these past 2 days. First, on Tuesday, my brother came over, and we hung out while Rob ran a lead, that didn't work out, then we all went to the new tux shop called Formally Modern Tux. We met with a really nice and cool guy named Scott, and he showed us the colors that he had, which did not match my little swatch of my color that I had with, so he explained to us the new "trend" that consists of the groomsmen and best man wearing black vests and "pop" the color with the tie that they wear, so that is what we decided to do, the best man and groomsmen will wear a black tux, off white shirt, black vest and the color tie, the ushers will wear the same with a silverish tie, and Adam and Bob (Rob's dad) will wear the same but a black tie, and my wonderful groom will wear the black tux, off white shirt, ivory vest and ivory tie. I am actually really excited, I think the guys will look sharp! Then we went on to Hooters to eat some wings, and fried pickles! Yummy!!!! After that, we went bowling, but of course, we all did bad.....dont know why, well I shouldn't say that, Adam did decent, only one bad game, the other 2 were 170's games. Then, Adam and I went to the mall and ordered the serving utensils, champagne flutes and the guest book. That was fun, they will be here in about 2 weeks or so, can't wait! So, wednesday, I went to order the flower girl dress, so, while I was there, the lady told me that the bridesmaid dresses were in, and that they sent me a card to make an appointment to come and pick them up. So I asked if I could get them now, and she said yes, and your veil is here too, so I asked about the head piece, and guess what, that was there too, and she let me take it all home!!!!!!! Yay!!!! OMG, let me just tell you that it is getting more and more real as the days go by!! The bridesmaid dresses area BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!! I asked Rob if he thinks they will look better than me, and he said I hope not, you are the bride, and you will be stunning! That was cute! So I told Rob that he could not see my headpiece, he told me that's not fair, and that he already can't see the dress, so I explained that it is part of the whole ensemble, so he said I am right and that he wants to be stunned! So, hopefully he will be!!!!!!!!!!! So, I'm gonna get a little gross here, but here I go........so, sometime during the course of those 2 days, Rob and I were getting in the car, and we were freezing, of course, and Rob shivered, and he said oh, that was like when you are done peeing and get the chills......I was really confused, so I didn't say anything, and just acted like ok, sure, that happens to girls too.......but then last night, I went to dinner with some of my old Hollister friends, Ada and Tim, and we were talking and that came up, and they guy that was there said the same thing, I was like wait a minute, this just came up with Rob and I and I don't get it , cause it doesn't happen to me, its just kinda weird.....and Ada agreed, it doesnt happen to her either, so I have decided either we are just weird, or this just happens to men! So, I told Ada that I was going to name my next post "potty chills" cause I guess thats what they are called.....WEIRD! Next, I would like to say that maybe I will be surprising Rob with my boots under my dress!! So far I have 4 out of 4 that say I should wear the boots!!! Yeah baby!! What else, oh, I just went and paid $200 in stamps for our invitations, so I can start putting them together!!! Probably with Cheryl's help! Thanks Cheryl! You are the best!! Fun stuff!! Good news, Rob talked to his dad yesterday, and he says in just the last week, he is feeling better, and moving around more, and can't wait to get out of the house, so we are happy, he is healing well!!! And can't wait to continue bowling with them on Tuesdays! I think that is all for now, I am gonna get going now, I have some stamps to be putting on envelopes!! Live, Laugh, Love!

1 comment:

  1. I don't get potty chills either wassup with that! Stamps are so expensive aren't they so stupid. Yes Jen you will be stunningly beautiful in your dress we will just compliment you. I cannot wait for your special day, your going to be so freakin happy!!!! And I cannot wait to see you and Rob in all your glory!!!! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete